The 44th Annual VEITHsymposium is pleased to announce the International ISVS/VEITHsymposium Podium Competition at the New York Hilton-Midtown, in New York City. Presenters will have the opportunity to present their work on the podium. A panel of world-renowned experts will serve as judges. Attendees will have an opportunity to ask questions at the end of the session. Each presenter can participate with one 5-minute oral (podium) presentation. You must be a member of the ISVS. To join the ISVS, please click here.
The best three presentations will be publicly recognized during the Associate Faculty Awards Ceremony and will receive cash prizes of $750 (1st place), $500 (2nd place) and $250 (3rd place).
All ISVS Associate Faculty Podium presenters will receive a certificate of participation from the ISVS. Rules require that you must be a member of the International Society for Vascular Surgery (please register here to join ISVS) and a registered attendee of VEITHsymposium.
Guidelines for Submitting Your Abstract to the Global Podium Presentations at VEITHsymposium 2017:
- Abstracts should be written in English and submitted by the presenting author no later than July 15, 2017.
- All podium presentations will be in English.
- The presenter’s name should be underlined on the abstract for easy identification.
- Abstracts should not exceed 450 words beyond the title, the name of the author(s), Institution and country of origin. All abstracts must be submitted as a PDF Document only.
- Each presenter can submit up to 3 abstracts but if selected can only participate with one 5-minute oral (podium) presentation.
- Presenters of accepted abstracts will be notified within 2 weeks of submission. The presenter’s name will be listed as an Associate Faculty on the VEITHsymposium Website once the abstract is accepted.
- All accepted abstracts will be published on the VEITHsymposium Website for up to one full year, and can be used for reference.
- Abstracts should be submitted via the Associate Faculty Only Log-In. Please click here to Register as an Associate Faculty and to submit your abstract. Please be sure to complete the registration process. Please note that a separate, paid registration for the meeting will be required. Registration must be paid in full no later than July 28, 2017.
- As an Associate Faculty, you will receive a reduced registration fee to attend VEITHsymposium. You will be responsible for your own travel, lodging and other expenses.
- The presenting author must REGISTER to attend the VEITHsymposium once the submitted abstract has been accepted. Please click here to REGISTER for the November 2017 VEITHsymposium. Please DO NOT register for VEITHsymposium until you have received notification that your abstract has been accepted. Registration must be paid in full no later than July 28, 2017.